Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Miracles do happen!!!!

July 20th, 2010 will go down in history in our house as our.....FIRST FULL NIGHT OF SLEEP!  I'm still a little bit in shock and confused as to what happened myself :)  I woke up around 4:30 and was a bit shocked that I hadn't woken up yet so of course I went in his room to make sure he was still breathing which he was.  I still had trouble going back to sleep but eventually I did a little lightly and Nate didn't wake up until 7 this morning.  He slept from 9-7 so that is 10 hours!!!  Over the past few days he's been sleeping a little longer but still waking up in the night and needing to be calmed down.  I think it's a combination of a lot of things that's helping him sleep.  He's seeing a chiropractor, he's eating more food during the day, I took him off the medicine because I didn't feel like it was doing that much, who cares, all I know is that he slept all night!  I think he even shocked himself because when I went in at 7 he was laying there bug-eyed and grunting.  I knew he was himself when I showed up and he started laughing and smiling.  Ahhh, what a night!

Anyways, here are a few videos that I've been trying to upload for forever.  Nate is much like his dad and enjoys sitting around the house with just his underwear on.  I used to take his temperature constantly even when he wasn't acting sick because he's so hot.  He's been just fine, he's just a very warm baby, even with the AC blasting!  Nate has over the past month or so found his fingers especially fascinating and likes to slop loudly on them.  I don't think he'll be the most polite eater :)


   In this video you may think we have inherited a purring cat but it is just the little beast snoring.


  We celebrated Aunt Trisha's big 3-0 this weekend and Nate spent the night with Kristi and Matt.  There were tornadoes all over the metro that night so Nate got to experience his first tornado sirens which he was apparently not a fan of.  Like mother, like son.  Our house was fine as was Kristi and Matts but a lot of the ones around the area had trees down.  I'll post some pictures later, just wanted to share the good news of a full nights sleep!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO AWESOME! I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry it's taken this long, but that is a huge step and you have done a wonderful job of waiting it through! Let's pray for more of the same!

    ReplyDelete